Part Time Front Desk Sales
Send Your Resume to Tiffany@PortlandCityBoxing.com
Do you have a passion for fitness and enjoy helping people see how they can achieve their fitness goals? Are you a “people person” who is adept at connecting with all types of personalities?
We are looking for a high-performing Front Desk Sales to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for a variety of front desk tasks, reaching out to prospects and maximizing our sales team potential.
This individual should be an independent & quick thinker, who is comfortable working in a boxing gym, highly motivated, and is passionate about improving administrative processes and organization.
Portland City Boxing is a fitness club that provides amazing boxing and kickboxing group workouts to men and women. Our people have heart, energy, and a passion for helping people improve their lives through fitness. As the face of our brand, you show everyone how great it feels to be part of the Portland City Boxing community.
- Sales background &/or education is a must.
- Experience with Club Ready system is a plus.
- You are Positive and Energetic.
- You are adept at connecting with people and establishing effective relationships with customers and co-workers.
- You are goal-oriented, and you thrive on helping people see how they can achieve their goals.
- You have a keen interest in health and fitness. You are known for your energy, integrity, and “can do” attitude.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Specific requirements in addition to the qualifications above:
- Sales experience is a must; sales experience in a health or fitness-related operation is a major plus.
- Comfortable with common office computer applications.
- High school diploma or GED required. A relevant degree or certificate is preferred.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Understand and effectively communicate Portland City Boxing’s services and how our boxing gym can help people achieve their goals.
- Engage with potential members over the phone, online, and in person by building rapport to understand customer needs, challenges, and goals.
- Schedule Free class for new Prospects.
- Provide high level customer service at all times when communicating with members, guests and prospects.
- Effectively and professionally close prospects and convert them into members, as well as selling Private Training and retail items.
- Coordinate activities with co-workers and document all key customer contacts to help us operate effectively as a team and create an “excellent customer experience every time”
- Assist in maintaining a clean and operational facility.
- Collaborate with the General Manager and Owners to assist with field and event marketing activities.
- Work front desk, sign up new members and ensure that all forms are completed.
- Merchandise and membership sales.
- Answer phone and emails.
- Welcome new members.
- Teach new members how to wrap hands.
We have a strong TEAM ethic here at PCB. Our people have heart. Every owner, trainer, general manager, sales and marketing person is here to connect with our members through the workout and stand alongside them in their life’s journey.
If you have experience in sales and you’re an inspirational person who’s looking to reawaken the fighting spirit in others or just motivate all types of people to beat the everyday stressors of life, then we need to meet!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Hourly Pay: From $15.00 – 17.00 per hour – Based on Experience
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: 3228 SE 21st Ave Portland, Or 97202
Monday - Friday: 6am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 2:30pm
Sunday: 10am - 2:30pm
3228 SE 21st Ave
Phone: (503) 841-6840