Welcome back PCB Members!
We are officially OPEN & back to boxing!
Class sizes are limited at each location to provide adequate distancing. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Online Classes are streamed live from in-person gym classes. See the schedule below for online class times, or find out more about our online classes here.
To register for your first class, call, email, or login to your PCB portal here a day before you plan to attend your first class. Once you have activated your portal, you can register for a class, view class details and zoom info, cancel your class registration, or view your upcoming classes all from Your PCB portal, OR pick a spot from the calendar below for a quick registration.
Social Distancing guidelines, Sanitation Stations, and new Quarantine Schedule will be observed and posted at both locations.
We ask that you bring your own gloves and hand wraps…Please Sanitize them before and after use. You must Clean and Sanitize any equipment you use.
Please read these important new policies and guidelines:
- To limit the number of people in the gym, ALL CLASSES ARE BY RESERVATION ONLY. Members can request a username and password to reserve a spot. To be emailed your username/password, go to https://portlandcityboxing.clubready.com/ , chose “forgot username/password” and enter your email address on-file. If you don’t receive an email from the system within 15 minutes, please call or email us and we will help you get set up.
- Classes may be booked up to 2 days in advance, and no more than 3 classes may be reserved at one time by any member.
- First time guests who would like to try a class, please use our “Try a Class“ page to sign up, and we will contact you and schedule into a class.
- Typically, there are THREE classes at any given time. One Downtown, One in Southeast, and One Online. Please be sure you are signing up for the class you want to attend.
- Members can join a Zoom class by registering for a zoom class as instructed.
- Members wishing to stay at home during Phase 1 or 2 reopening, please email email@example.com to request a continued freeze on your membership.
You can donate to the gym on our online store, or support the gym *and* look great doing it when you buy a hoodie, t-shirt, or gloves!
- Members who want to support a specific coach can also visit the COACH SUPPORT page.
- For membership policies, and updates, PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE for details and updated info regarding PCB, Memberships and the COVID-19 pandemic.
STAY STRONG. STAY FAST. STAY TOUGH. STAY WELL
Welcome back! Team PCB
Having Trouble Logging in to Book A Class? CLICK HERE to Reset Your Password.